Grievance and Suspension Forms

Grievances are alleged violations of the collective bargaining agreement or contract. If you believe your rights under the contract have been violated please take the following steps:

  1. Speak with your grievance rep or faculty rep at your site.
  2. Have a conversation with your administrator regarding the alleged grievance.
  3. Forward a copy of the level one form to the APT office for record keeping.
  4. Follow the timeline for grievances using the corresponding forms.

You Have Rights!

As members, we hope no one encounters a situation where your contractual rights are infringed upon. However, it is reassuring to know you are supported by your contract, your fellow members, and APT leadership. Please review the forms on this page for help. As always, please call APT office at 909-623-6761 for more assistance.

Other Forms

Code of Conduct