Use these forms for school fundraisers, presenter agreements, and health code requirements.
School Field Trips
Use these forms for all issues related to school field trips or voluntary trips without transportation. Please call the office if you have additional questions.
- Field Trip Guide
- Field Trip Request Flow Chart
- Field Trip Checklist
- Field Trip Off Campus FT Request Form
- Field Trip Cabinet Request
- Field Trip Myers-Stevens Explanation
- Field Trip Myers-Stevens Coverage Order
- Field Trip Permission Slip Student English
- Field Trip Permission Slip Student Spanish
- Field Trip Volunteer Waiver English
- Field Trip Volunteer Waiver Spanish
- PTA Fundraising Letter
- Voluntary Trip Without Transport Parent Waiver
- Voluntary Trip Without Transport Cabinet Request
- Voluntary Trip Without Transport Medical Treatment Auth English
- Voluntary Trip Without Transport Medical Treatment Auth Spanish
Personal Property Permit
This form is used to bring personal property into the classroom (furniture, electronics, etc).
This form is to predesignate your own doctor in case of a work injury. The physician MUST sign the document first before you turn it in.
PUSD Transfer Request
Use this form to make a transfer request. Be sure to submit this form to the HR office at PUSD.
APT Application CTA
Use this form to sign up new members. Be sure to turn this form in to the APT office.
Grievance and Suspension Forms
Grievances are alleged violations of the collective bargaining agreement or contract. If you believe your rights under the contract have been violated please take the following steps:
- Speak with your grievance rep or faculty rep at your site.
- Have a conversation with your administrator regarding the alleged grievance.
- Forward a copy of the level one form to the APT office for record keeping.
- Follow the timeline for grievances using the corresponding forms.
You Have Rights!
As members, we hope no one encounters a situation where your contractual rights are infringed upon. However, it is reassuring to know you are supported by your contract, your fellow members, and APT leadership. Please review the forms on this page for help. As always, please call APT office at 909-623-6761 for more assistance.
Classroom Suspension by Teacher Form (Download)
PUSD Evaluation Forms