Dear APT Members,
Happy New Year and welcome back! We have reached a Tentative Agreement (TA) with PUSD for the 2016-2017. Please check our website at pomonateachers.com for a copy of the TA. Voting for the TA takes place January 9-Feb. 9, 2018 by 4pm. Please ask your site rep for the voter sign-in sheet and a ballot. If you are out on leave, please contact the APT office and we will mail a ballot out to you.
We will be holding an All Member meeting to discuss the TA in detail on:
• Monday, January 22, 2018 3:45pm-4:45pm
• 1976 W. Holt Ave (71highway/Holt; diagonally across from Burger King)
• Park on the SIDES of any building. NOT the FRONT. It will say no parking, but APT can park on the SIDES.
• The TA covers Committees/Adjunct Duties
• System of Professional Growth Pilot (in place of Evaluation, Professional Growth, Induction, PAR)
• MOU for 6th period pay
• Pre-K through elementary moderate to severe sub coverage
• An agreement was not reached for health and welfare, so we will continue negotiations for this for the 2017-2018 contract.
Thank you to the IBB Team for 2016-2017: Jason Albaugh, Denise Dunn, Danielle Rasshan, and Chester Tadeja. Consultants: Morgan Brown, Erin Jackson, and Dorothy Kim-Perez